Terms & Conditions
(Last Updated August 1, 2020)
Welcome to Mailbox Money website www.globalmailboxmoney.com and services, provided to you by Mailbox Money Community Foundation of business address 1706 East Semoran, Blvd Suite 102b Apopka, fl 32703
If you have any questions regarding the website and terms, please contact Mailbox Money Support team by emailing Info@globalmailboxmoney.com
Disclaimer Exclusions and Limitations
Service Order Terms
Description of Services
Mailbox Money Services
Your Agreement with us
Privacy and Data Protection
Online service Terms
Monthly Subscriptions / Payments
Vat or Tax
Payments with Card
Rules of Conduct
Public Posting and Forums
Repeat Infringer Policy
Applicable Copyright Laws and License
Reservation of Rights
Donated Funds Refund Policy
Advertisements and Promotions; Third-Party Products and Services
Acceptable Use Policy
Limitation of Liability
Protection of Personal Data and Confidential Information
Residents of California
Information and Privacy Statement.
Consent to Electronic Communications
Children’s Privacy (COPPA)
Dispute Resolution; Binding Arbitration
No Representative Actions
Arbitration of Disputes
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You may use our Services only if you can form a binding contract with Mailbox Money, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. When you create your Mailbox Money/Engagers account, and subsequently when you use certain features, you must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited, and certain regions and Content Offerings may have additional requirements and/or restrictions.
3. Disclaimer Exclusions and Limitations
Your use of the Globalmailboxmoney.com site is at your own discretion and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Mailbox Money Reserves the right to modify, supplement, move or delete portions of or add to the site at any time with or without notice
4. Service Order Terms
Your purchase of any service through the Site is subject to the terms and conditions stated on the applicable order form(s) and the applicable terms stated in these Terms. All prices are subject to change.
5. Description of Services
Global Mailbox Money LLC is the profit entity while the Mailbox Money Community Foundation (NGO) is the micro-Philanthropy platform. The focus of the Non profit is to give and inspire others to give as well. By giving in unique ways we want to encourage generosity and kindness. We believe everyone can afford to give so creating an affordable option that allows people to pool their dollars together to make an impact is needed in today’s times
6. Your Agreement with us
This Site is controlled and operated by Global Mailbox Money (“Mailbox Money”) from its offices within the United States. Mailbox Money makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where its contents are illegal, is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from locations outside the United States are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
7. No Solicitation
The Mailbox Money Platforms (collectively “Platforms”) are offered to help engagers donate money for charity. The existence of the Services is not a solicitation of donations by us, and Mailbox Money does not engage in any solicitation activities, or consult on the solicitation of contributions from the public, on behalf of any individual, entity, or organization. By using the Services, you understand and agree that Mailbox Money shall not be responsible for the use of your donations or the amount of funds raised for a Campaign, or event.
All Donations are made at your own risk. When you make a Donation through the Platforms, it is your responsibility to understand how your money will be used. We encourage you to follow social media and see what types of giving has occurred. We do not and cannot verify the information that donated funds beneficiaries supply, nor do we represent or guarantee that the each beneficiary will use the donated funds in accordance with any the purpose prescribed or in accordance with applicable laws. Most of our giving will go directly to paying for what we are giving. For example if we are paying a monthly mortgage we will pay the mortgage company directly. This may not be the case for everything but as an organization we do our best to make sure the money goes to the reason we are doing it. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we take possible fraudulent activity and the misuse of funds raised very seriously. If you have reason to believe that a beneficiary is not raising or using the funds for their stated purpose, please contact our support office to alert our team of this potential issue and we will investigate and act accordingly.
9. Privacy and Data Protection
These terms and conditions apply to every user or user that place an order on the Mailbox Money web site. Prior to the conclusion of a transaction or order, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the user.
You must be at least 18 years of age to access or use our Services. If you are accessing or using our Services on behalf of another person or entity, you represent that you are authorized to accept these Terms on that person or entity’s behalf and that the person or entity agrees to be responsible to us if you or the other person or entity violates these Terms.
12. Online service Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
13. Account Registration
In order to use the Services, you must create an engagers account (“Engagers”) with Mailbox Money. By registering with Mailbox Money as an Engager, you give us some of your privacy data, such as:
- Name in full
- Email Address
- Payment information etc.
You must be a human to create an Engagers account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted. You may have only one account.
14. Account Security.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account Credentials and for all Services ordered, accessed, or otherwise used in connection with your Engagers Account and all actions taken in association therewith. You will not share your Account Credentials with any third party.
15. Monthly Subscription / Payments
We provide a monthly subscription to use our Services for instance our engagers pay $10.47 monthly fees which we use towards giving the needy, and put a smile on someone’s face. We put these monies together to do intentional acts of kindness to random people. We utilize envelopes when surprising people. Accordingly, you as an engager can use an envelope to surprise people on your own accord. You acknowledge that, Mailbox Money will charge you a monthly subscription fee according to our Billing Policy in exchange for your right to have access and donate on our platform in accordance with these Terms (“the Subscription service(s)”).
At the start of each subscription period, we ask you for a valid means of payment to complete your payment. Mailbox Money will not automatically charge your account, until you initiate a payment. The payment transaction will be facilitated through an online payment processing application that is provided by a third-party vendor(s) and accessible through our Website; and you will receive an invoice through your email.
16. Vat or Tax
Mailbox Money may collect VAT or other indirect taxes at the applicable rate for the particular country, as per applicable tax rules, at the time of purchase of Mailbox Money services or at the time you use the Mailbox Money website.
17. Payment Options
If you made a donation to one of the campaigns found here in, you agree to provide a valid billing information to complete your payments. You agree to pay all monthly fees when due. These fees may include tax, the price and terms of which are listed on our website. If you have any complaints or dispute with your donated funds, please contact our support team.
18. User Restrictions.
This is an agreement for Services, and you are not granted a license to any software by these Terms. You will not, directly or indirectly: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of or included in the Services or any software, documentation or data related to the Services (“Software”); modify, translate or create derivative works based on the Services or any Software; or copy (except for archival purposes), distribute, pledge, assign or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Services or any Software; use the Services or any Software for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party; or remove any proprietary notices or labels.
20. Rules of Conduct
Mailbox Money has the right, but not the obligation, to investigate any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, and injunctive relief. While utilizing the Services, you may not:
- Post on the Services any links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornographic, or display pornographic or sexually explicit Material of any kind;
- You agree not to use the Mailbox Money Brand name in conjunction with illegal activities
- Post on the Services or transmit through the Services any Material that violates or infringes another person’s intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, third party music, videos, photos or other materials where you do not have written authority from the owner to post or transmit such documents);
- Post or transmit any Material that contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation;
- Reformat, frame or mirror any portion of any web page that is part of the service;
- Post Material containing restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Post or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Services;
- Submit any Material that impersonates a person or entity, falsely implies sponsorship or endorsement of that Material by the Services, Mailbox Money and/or any third party, falsify or delete any author attributions in any Material, or promote any information that you know is false or misleading;
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a contaminating or destructive nature through the Services or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the service or the use and enjoyment of the Services by other users;
- Post any trade secrets or other confidential information, or post any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, including but not limited to inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements;
- Promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or videos or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Submit Material, or engage in any activity, that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, unlawful, or violates the rights of any third party (including their rights of privacy or publicity) or that promotes or encourages illegal activity, racism, bigotry, hatred, physical harm or discrimination of any kind against any group or individual; or
- Post User Content that harasses, abuses, or threatens any other person, or that contains obscene content; is false, misleading, or inaccurate; degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or any other classification; is unlawful, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- Harvest or collect e-mail addresses or other contact information of other users by electronic or other mean
- Post User Content that supports violence or terrorism;
21. Intellectual Property
Mailbox Money retains all right, title and interest in the platform, the Platform performance, including response times, load averages, usage statistics, and activity logs, (collectively, “Usage Information”) Usage Information, and any derivative works thereof. You will not copy or transmit any of the material except if you are doing so for your personal, non-commercial use. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices presented on our website must appear on all copies you print. Other non-Mailbox Money product, service, or Mailbox Money designations on our website belong to those respective third parties and may be mentioned in our website for identification purposes only. You should contact the appropriate vendor (store owners) for more complete information regarding such information and their product description. Your use of and access to our website does not grant you any license or right to use any of the marks included on our website.
22. Public Posting and Forums
The Service may include various public forum, chat rooms, community pages, comments or chat features, or other forums (“Forums”) where you can post User Content, including, but not limited to, your observations and comments on designated topics and on others’ User Content. Mailbox Money cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use, do not post it publicly on the Service. When you disclose information or rely on any information in the Forums, you do so at your own risk.
Mailbox Money reserves the right to, but has no obligation to, monitor the Forums, or any postings or other materials that you or other users transmit or post on the Forums, to alter or remove any such materials, and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to operate the Service properly or to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. Furthermore, you acknowledge that a large volume of information is available in these Forums and that people participating in such Forums may occasionally post message or make statements, whether intentionally or unintentionally, that are inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, abusive or even unlawful. Mailbox Money neither endorses nor is responsible for such messages or statements, or for any opinion, advice, information or other utterance made or displayed in the Forums by you or the other users.
The opinions expressed in the Forums reflect solely the opinions of you and/or the other users and may not reflect the opinions of Mailbox Money. Globalmailboxmoney.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions in postings, for hyperlinks embedded in messages or for any results obtained from the use of the information contained in the Forums. Under no circumstances will Globalmailboxmoney.com be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on the information in the Forums or posted User Content or your use of the Forums or User Content. ANY USE OF THE FORUMS WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS
23. Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable law, Mailbox Money has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and in Mailbox Money’ sole discretion, subscribers who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Mailbox Money may also, in our sole discretion, limit access to the Services if you infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
24. Copyright Complaints
If you believe that anything on the Services infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below.
Name of Designated Agent:
You should note that if you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
25. Applicable Copyright Laws and License
This Site, including all content, is protected by applicable copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the content. Except as expressly provided herein, Mailbox Money does not grant any express or implied right or license to you under any intellectual property right, including under any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, or confidential information, of Mailbox Money or its affiliates.
26. Reservation of Rights
The Site, methods and processes may be covered by one or more patents or other intellectual property rights, and are subject to trade secret and other proprietary rights. Mailbox Money reserves all such rights.
27. Donated Funds Refund Policy
Without limiting any other Mailbox Money rights, Mailbox Money will not issue a refund, reimburse, cover, or otherwise be responsible for any fees, including without limitation those monthly fees and donations, you may provide in the Mailbox Money platform. Your subscription can be cancelled and within 7 days we will stop the draft from occurring.
28. Cookies Notice
Some of the cookies we use are essential for our Sites to function correctly. Other cookies may be used to personalize your online experience, track your journey through our Site (so that we can maximize your experience and help us understand how we can improve it) or analyses the success of promotions. Other cookies may be from third parties such as social networking sites, affiliates or partners. For more information about our cookies policy please visit our cookies policy page.
29. Advertisements and Promotions; Third-Party Products and Services
Mailbox Money may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the website or may otherwise provide information about or links to third-party products or services on the website. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions are solely between you and such third party. Mailbox Money is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of non-Mailbox Money advertisements or other third party information on the Services.
30. Acceptable Use Policy
The following sets forth Mailbox Money “Acceptable Use Policy”: You agree not to use the Site or Services to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content
- that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable;
- Exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party;
- that constitutes a computer virus, worm, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; or
- that constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise;
Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Mailbox Money, our independent contractors, service Mailbox Money and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to (a) your use of the Services; (b) any User Content or Submissions you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation of any rights of another; or (e) your conduct in connection with the Services.
Your use of the website, software, and services will be at your own risk and are provided “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults”. Mailbox Money and its suppliers and affiliates disclaim all warranties, conditions, representations, whether statutory, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties, conditions and representations of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Mailbox Money makes no warranties, conditions or representations about (i) the ability of the website, services, or software to perform without limitation or restriction in any given environment, (ii) the accuracy, completeness, or content of the website, services, or software, (iii) the accuracy, completeness, or content of any linked sites (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise), and/or (iv) third-party products, and Mailbox Money assumes no liability or responsibility therewith.
33. Limitation of Liability
You agree that www.Mailbox Money and any third party mentioned on this site will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages whatsoever, including without limitation indirect, special or consequential damages or other damages (including without limitation damages for harm to business, loss of information or programs or data, loss of profit, loss of savings, loss of revenue), arising from or in connection with the use of or access to, or the inability to use or access, this site, the materials, any content provided or any linked website of a third party, even if Mailbox Money, or such a third party has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
34. CAN-SPAM Act
In accordance with the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003, 16 CFR Part 316 (CAN-SPAM), Mailbox Money follows all applicable digital communication laws. As part of our services, a valid email address is required to leave a comment, purchase a product, interact on social media, and receive our newsletter. You may unsubscribe from email correspondence at any time, however, by doing so, you will lose access to prior purchases, and account information.
35. User Feedback
Mailbox Money enables you to generate ratings and reviews, photos, videos or other content about services and products on the website (“Feedback”). Feedback is intended to enable other users to get a meaningful picture of the website service. Feedback may only contain truthful information. Feedback must be in accordance with the law and may not violate the rights of third parties, in particular personal rights, trademark rights or copyrights, as well as data protection regulations. You agree:
- to base any rating or review you post only on your first-hand experience with the applicable product, or service;
- you will not provide a rating or review for any product, or service with respect to which you have a competitive, ownership or other economic interest, employment relationship or other affiliation;
- you will prominently indicate if your review was sponsored or paid for in any way; and
- Your review will comply with these Terms.
36. Protection of Personal Data and Confidential Information
- The User declares and guarantees that he is authorized to provide and process the personal data as referred to in this terms to Mailbox Money with respect to the performance of the agreement.
- The User retains, as far as applicable, the title to the personal data provided to Mailbox Money.
- The User fully indemnifies Mailbox Money against all third-party claims, which arise in any way from and/or are related to the processing of personal data by Mailbox Money via the Platform and/or the Services, or by the third party providing services to Mailbox Money in this respect
37. Service Amendment
Mailbox Money reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services, or any features or portions thereof, without prior notice. You agree that Mailbox Money will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services, or any part thereof.
38. Residents of California
If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights and protections under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Please see our California Privacy Act page for more information.
39. Information and Privacy Statement.
40. Consent to Electronic Communications
For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from Mailbox Money in an electronic form such as email, to provide special deals, and promotion; (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Mailbox Money provides to you electronically via email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were in writing. This subparagraph does not affect your statutory rights.
41. Children’s Privacy (COPPA)
42. No Reliance
You should not solely rely on the Material, but should instead seek other opinions before taking or failing to take any action which could lead to injury, harm, death or damage of any kind.
43. Dispute Resolution; Binding Arbitration
Please read the following section carefully because it requires you to arbitrate certain disputes and claims with Mailbox Money and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us, unless you opt out of arbitration by following the instructions set forth below. No class or representative actions or arbitrations are allowed under this arbitration agreement. In addition, arbitration precludes you from suing in court or having a jury trial.
44. No Representative Actions
You and Mailbox Money agree that any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or our Services is personal to you and Mailbox Money and that any dispute will be resolved solely through individual action, and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding.
45. Arbitration of Disputes
Except for small claims disputes in which you or Mailbox Money seeks to bring an individual action in small claims court located in the county of your billing address or disputes in which you or Mailbox Money seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, you and Mailbox Money waive your rights to a jury trial and to have any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or our Services resolved in court. Instead, for any dispute or claim that you have against Mailbox Money or relating in any way to the Services, you agree to first contact Mailbox Money and attempt to resolve the claim informally by sending a written notice of your claim (“Notice”) to Mailbox Money.co by email at firstname.lastname@example.org The Notice must
- Include your name, residence address, email address, and telephone number;
- Describe the nature and basis of the claim; and
- Set forth the specific relief sought.
Our notice to you will be similar in form to that described above. If you and Mailbox Money cannot reach an agreement to resolve the claim within thirty (30) days after such Notice is received, then either party may submit the dispute to binding arbitration administered by JAMS or, under the limited circumstances set forth above, in court. All disputes submitted to JAMS will be resolved through confidential, binding arbitration before one arbitrator. In accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures (“JAMS Rules”). The most recent version of the JAMS Rules is available on the JAMS blog site and are hereby incorporated by reference. You either acknowledge or agree that you have read and understand the JAMS Rules or waive your opportunity to read the JAMS Rules and waive any claim that the JAMS Rules are unfair or should not apply for any reason.
You and Mailbox Money agree that these Terms affect interstate commerce and that the enforceability of this Section will be substantively and procedurally governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1, et seq. (the “FAA”), to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. As limited by the FAA, these Terms and the JAMS Rules, the arbitrator will have exclusive authority to make all procedural and substantive decisions regarding any dispute and to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court, including the power to determine the question of arbitrability. The arbitrator may conduct only an individual arbitration and may not consolidate more than one individual’s claims, preside over any type of class or representative proceeding or preside over any proceeding involving more than one individual.
The arbitrator, Mailbox Money, and you will maintain the confidentiality of any arbitration proceedings, judgments and awards, including, but not limited to, all information gathered, prepared and presented for purposes of the arbitration or related to the dispute(s) therein. The arbitrator will have the authority to make appropriate rulings to safeguard confidentiality, unless the law provides to the contrary. The duty of confidentiality does not apply to the extent that disclosure is necessary to prepare for or conduct the arbitration hearing on the merits, in connection with a court application for a preliminary remedy or in connection with a judicial challenge to an arbitration award or its enforcement, or to the extent that disclosure is otherwise required by law or judicial decision. Any claim arising out of or related to these Terms or our Services must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, the claim is permanently barred, which means that you and Mailbox Money will not have the right to assert the claim.
You have the right to opt out of binding arbitration within 30 days of the date you first accepted the terms of this agreement by sending an email to email@example.com In order to be effective, the opt-out notice must include your full name and address and clearly indicate your intent to opt out of binding arbitration. By opting out of binding arbitration, you are agreeing to resolve disputes in accordance with this agreement.
If any portion of this Section is found to be unenforceable or unlawful for any reason, (a) the unenforceable or unlawful provision shall be severed from these Terms; (b) severance of the unenforceable or unlawful provision shall have no impact whatsoever on the remainder of this terms or the parties’ ability to compel arbitration of any remaining claims on an individual basis pursuant to this terms; and (c) to the extent that any claims must therefore proceed on a class, collective, consolidated, or representative basis, such claims must be litigated in a civil court of competent jurisdiction and not in arbitration, and the parties agree that litigation of those claims shall be stayed pending the outcome of any individual claims in arbitration. Further, if any part of this terms is found to prohibit an individual claim seeking public injunctive relief, that provision will have no effect to the extent such relief is allowed to be sought out of arbitration, and the remainder of this terms will be enforceable.
46. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America Courts and the European Union GDPR regulation. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against must be resolved by arbitration. You and Mailbox Money both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America Court; for claims falling within United States jurisdiction, you and Mailbox Money both agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the United States of America Courts.
Any dispute arising from these Terms and your use of the Services will be subject to Arbitration, without regards to conflict of law rules or principles that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any dispute between the parties that is not subject to arbitration or cannot be heard in small claims court, hence it will be resolved by arbitration.
Mailbox Money may modify the terms herein contained at any time. Such modifications shall be communicated by email and shall be binding on you.
- All disputes relating to these terms and any supplies made by Mailbox Money to you shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America without reference to its conflict of laws principles and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Court.
- Mailbox Money opinion on all issues pertaining to the interpretation of these Terms shall be final and binding on you.
- Mailbox Money is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of Mailbox Money’s right and obligation to comply with the Law or governmental, court and requests of enforcement agencies.
- If any part of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and is nevertheless valid and enforceable and the remainder of these terms shall continue in effect.
- You may not assign any rights or obligations against Mailbox Money without Mailbox Money’s prior written consent. We reserves the right to transfer any right or obligation against you upon notice to you. Upon such assignment, the assignee shall be bound by the Terms in the same manner as Mailbox Money and Mailbox Money shall cease to have any liability to you.
Mailbox Money shall not be responsible for any delay or deficiency due to any force majeure events such natural disasters, acts of terrorism, civil labor strife, labor and transportation strikes.
Mailbox Money reserves the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Services, and to block or prevent your future access to, and use of, the Services.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
50. Copyright License
Copyright (c) 2020(s) Mailbox Money website and services. Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Mailbox Money website and the material on our website; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Mailbox Money website and the material on our website are reserved.
51. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms & condition, please contact us at Email: Info@globalmailboxmoney.com